Sunday, January 23, 2011

Falling Off the Wagon Hurts

I have skipped two days of workouts. My back is killing me. I suspect the two are related. When I am working out I feel more limber and spry, and right now all I can feel is pain from my ribcage to my knees, radiating out from my lower back. See, this is what happens when you fall of the wagon. My body is totally like, "Eff You."

I clocked in to work early this morning so I could have time later to do the workout I skipped doing with Adam & Summer last night. I was mostly asleep at 10pm when they were ready to do it, and knowing I had to work today, decided not to get up and exercise since that would eat up the next 2 hours or so, an hour for working out and an hour for showering/winding down. So I just slept. I wish I had gotten up and just done it.

I'm going to do Shoulders & Arms after work, and then hopefully Yoga later on this evening. I must get back in the swing of things or I will feel and look like this forever, and that's just not an option for me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment